- What did you have for breakfast? I had kibbles sprinkled with a little chicken. It was dribbled with water and microwaved for 5 seconds.
- What year did you start working at EHS? 2019
- Tell us about your training. I started training when I was 8 weeks old. I was in puppy kindergarten and Manners 1 and 2 and then Advanced Manners. Then I took a tricks class and then Therapy Dog Training for 6 weeks. Then I had to pass a certification test and I earned my Canine Good Citizen certification. I am still in Advanced Therapy Class!
- What is the most challenging aspect of teaching? Being in the halls during the bell.
- What is the best part of teaching? Working 1:1 with students and getting hugs and kisses!
- If you were to change careers, what would you do? Professional squirrel chaser.Do you have any pet siblings? I have two cats and a horse. They are my best friends.
What is your favorite leisure time activity? Sleeping
What is your current favorite treat? Bacon!!!!!
Where is the coolest place you have traveled? Skaket Beach in Orleans, MA.